Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Beginning

So this is the beginning....I hope to take a picture every day of plastic trash in the environment.  I am terrible at blogging, very forgetful and super hectic but I hope to be able to keep up with this blog and post the pictures on a regular basis! And even if I miss a few pictures here and there, its the intention that counts :P

I hope to bring awareness to the issue, inspire, and show others what they can do to help.

I'd like to thank a few people/organizations that have been an inspiration to me and a motivation :
Beth Terry at FakePlasticFish , The Plastic Pollution Coalition at plasticpollutioncoalition.org , everyone who spoke at the garbage patch TED event yesterday and the Bag Monster at http://www.bagmonster.com.  There have been many other's who have inspired me but those are some of the main ones.  Thank you for doing what you do, leading the way and inspiring us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment